Monday, October 31, 2011

The Day My Daughter Was Born


*Fantasies - the stories are not real...

Dear Jessica,
Jessy, i wrote you this letter is to tell you that i am sorry for everything that i have done to our family. It was never my attention to leave you and your mother. something happened and your mother understand.

i wrote this, because i want to tell you, that i love you very much. i love you more than anything in this world. the minute you were born, the cry i heard from my seat made me put my head up and smile to the greatest joy. that cry made me happy. then, i was allowed to meet you and your mother. entering the room, your mother was holding you. i saw two person that i love the most in this world. at that moment, i came to know that, both of you are the greatest gift God ever gave to me. take everything in this world, as long as He dont take both of you from me, i will never regret.

the moment i hold you in my hug, the moment i feel the tiny heartbeat, i... i could never imagined of something so small, so delicate could contain so much love. i never know that i can love anything else in the whole world.. and wish that i can always be there, to catch you whenever you fall, and want to protect you from broken arms, broken legs.. or broken heart..

i need more time.. time to understand you.. to know about ur friends and what do they like.. to know about ur study and how are facing them.. to know about ur musics.. to know about ur passion.. to know more about your boyfriend and i am very sorry for being such a jerk when he was in our house... i want to know more about you..

never my attention to leave you. i want to go home just as much i want to be with you. i am sorry, my dear. i m very sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment