Friday, January 18, 2013

Awesome Adam


i was facebookin.. my friend posted this to my facebook wall. LOL.. she said, evrytime she see this pic, it reminds her of me.. okaaayyy... hahahahaha.. iwas like, "the awesome part or the narcisstic part? LOL"

then it hits me.. i kinda do that to myself actually.. quite frequent.. LOL.. ok.. well, i have my own reason.. it might not be acceptable, but, who gives a shit? come on...

so, i did say that kind of stuff.. like sometimes, when i look in the mirror, i went like, "adam, u r freakin awesome dude.", "nah, don give a shit about what people say, remember, u r a great psychologist. u can treat yourself.", "come on.. hensem sial", and many more.. like seriously, many more... hahahahaa. and i will surely burst into laughter just right after i said all that kinda stuff..

awwww.. so sweet of me.. and its sad no one actually said that to me.. LOL.. lonely dude. well, like keanu reeve said, "u need to be happy to enjoy life.. i dont."

its not that, i m somekind of narcissist or whatever.. no.. its just that, for me, every person on earth need somethin to make him happy.. what keanu said is right, but he had different ways to be happy, so he think that he does not live a happy life.. and for me, when there is no one there to tell me that i m awesome, i tell me myself..LOL.. those who read this, u really don have to go to my twitter or my facebook page or whatever just to tell me that i am good, or awesome or great or stuff like that... sokay sweetie... no biggie. i got Allah.. this is actually not a big matter to me.. life goes on. i m not paranoid and stuff..

i, actually,i wanna tell a story about me giving no shit.. but its kinda long already.. gotta make my post short and entertaining so that the future me will not be bored when he reads it... hello Adam, from year it is u r readin this post... remember future Adam, this past Adam loves you.. take care of your health and ur Iman.. Allah watches you all the time..

No comments:

Post a Comment